The Puzzle Pieces" (Verse 1) Crowded bars and neon lights Staring at the same old sights Another name, another face Another heavy night to chase I check all the boxes, I play the part But nothing ever lands right on my heart (Chorus) After all the women I have met They don't just seem to fit Like a puzzle with a missing piece A spark that dies before the heat Yeah, I keep on turning every stone But walking out of here alone No, they don't just seem to fit.
Here is a complete set of original song lyrics built around your lines, taking a bittersweet, reflective acoustic-rock tone:
"The Puzzle Pieces"
(Verse 1)
Crowded bars and neon lights
Staring at the same old sights
Another name, another face
Another heavy night to chase
I check all the boxes, I play the part
But nothing ever lands right on my heart
Crowded bars and neon lights
Staring at the same old sights
Another name, another face
Another heavy night to chase
I check all the boxes, I play the part
But nothing ever lands right on my heart
(Chorus)
After all the women I have met
They don't just seem to fit
Like a puzzle with a missing piece
A spark that dies before the heat
Yeah, I keep on turning every stone
But walking out of here alone
No, they don't just seem to fit
After all the women I have met
They don't just seem to fit
Like a puzzle with a missing piece
A spark that dies before the heat
Yeah, I keep on turning every stone
But walking out of here alone
No, they don't just seem to fit
(Verse 2)
Some are sweet and some are wild
Some have got that perfect smile
We talk for hours, we share a drink
But there’s a missing chain, a broken link
It’s nobody’s fault, no harm is done
But it’s a long way off from finding the one
Some are sweet and some are wild
Some have got that perfect smile
We talk for hours, we share a drink
But there’s a missing chain, a broken link
It’s nobody’s fault, no harm is done
But it’s a long way off from finding the one
(Chorus)
After all the women I have met
They don't just seem to fit
Like a puzzle with a missing piece
A spark that dies before the heat
Yeah, I keep on turning every stone
But walking out of here alone
No, they don't just seem to fit
After all the women I have met
They don't just seem to fit
Like a puzzle with a missing piece
A spark that dies before the heat
Yeah, I keep on turning every stone
But walking out of here alone
No, they don't just seem to fit
(Bridge)
Is it a problem with the crowd I find?
Or am I looking for a ghost left behind?
Maybe I’m guarding the door too tight
Afraid to let somebody set it right
Is it a problem with the crowd I find?
Or am I looking for a ghost left behind?
Maybe I’m guarding the door too tight
Afraid to let somebody set it right
(Guitar Solo / Instrumental Break)
(Chorus)
After all the women I have met
They don't just seem to fit
Like a puzzle with a missing piece
A spark that dies before the heat
Yeah, I keep on turning every stone
But walking out of here alone
No, they don't just seem to fit
After all the women I have met
They don't just seem to fit
Like a puzzle with a missing piece
A spark that dies before the heat
Yeah, I keep on turning every stone
But walking out of here alone
No, they don't just seem to fit
(Outro)
Yeah, they don't quite fit...
Just another ghost in the neon light.
Still looking for the piece that's right.
Fade out on a quiet strum...
Yeah, they don't quite fit...
Just another ghost in the neon light.
Still looking for the piece that's right.
Fade out on a quiet strum...
Comments
Post a Comment